The ExpressBPEL Process Engine is the core server side component of the ExpressBPEL BPM Platform that hosts and executes a business process. The Process Engine is a robust, high-performance system that is 100% compliant with the WS-BPEL 2.0 Standard .
The Engine supports a variety of technical usecases for a Business Process including,
- Long running processes
- Support for Sequential & Parallel Tasking
- Timer/Schedule triggered Processes
- Rich set of sub-process activities for routing and communication with external systems
- Extensive support for Human Task integration
Besides supporting a variety of process types the Engine supports the following features,
- Hot Processs Deployment
- Lightweight Registry for Service Endpoints
- Failover for Business Continuity
- Process Analytics Data gathering
- WS-BPEL 2.0 and BPEL4People Standard compliant ( OASIS Standards Body)
Visit Product features and Licencing terms for futher information.